Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st


It's March 1st! The beginning of a new month! Wow the month has gone away so fast, it almost feels like I'm just dreaming. But of course I'm not, even though i do have a very vivid imagination. Well today's picture isn't very lovely or enchanting but more of a mystical and haunting scene. I like it though, i looks cool. Very mysterious and all! And i haven't forgotten today is my fictional character that begins with a M for March. This time it was a little more difficult but i think i got two characters that begin with M, how about Miss. Mary Crawford of Mansfield Park written by Jane Austen and then i have another one a Miss. Mary Bennett of Pride and Prejudice also written by Jane Austen. Do you have any other M names??? Any would be cool! Well this month should be fun, i know Alice in Wonderland is coming out in theaters soon and can't wait. Feels like i have been waiting for years and i am so very excited. Every time i see a preview i smile, its weird but it happens. Now all i have to is convince my friend Lain to want to see it. It might take a little bit longer but i think i can change her.

Okay well, i should be going I'm very sleepy and can't wait to hit my bed!

BOstan!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I do want to see it! (it has Johnny Depp in it, so I can't say no...) Oh my brother saw it in Imax. I really wanted to see it, but I was not able to... oh well...

    ReplyDelete