Sunday, February 28, 2010

The 39 Steps


The 39 Steps has now played. My review: I thought it was very good, i personally really liked and enjoyed it. It was different from what Masterpiece was showing for the begining of their season. I thought Rupert Penry-Jones was very good in this role, and i thought it suited after showing him in Persuasion. I loved the scenery and thought they did very good on the settings and castles. Loved it really!! Even my brother who is not much into these sorts of things liked it a lot. It had a lot of action and adventure and was not too long and tiresome, it was i think the right amount of running time. I Found it a good watch and i am actually interested very much in reading the book soon.
Thank you and you can watch this movie online from March 1st -30th On the PBS Masterpiece website. Here's the link - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/steps/index.html
Thank you Bostan~

1 comment: