Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Quote??







Jonathan Swift~
Funny i have never heard of him but i always hear this quote. I think sometimes you may never be remembered but what you say might.

"Every Dog Has its Day"~

I hear it so much and now i know who originally said it.







Charlotte Bronte~
I just heard this quote today. I don't know if it was from a book or what but i know for me it will stick.
" I am neither a man nor a woman but an author."
Of coarse she is a woman, but it applies two ways. First when a writer writes you have the option of being anything and any character and the second way i think it is important not to be looked as just a man or just a woman writing but as an author, a professional.I don't mean that she mean't something deeper than what she was saying but what she might of mean't.
Any other meaning that you see in it go a head and write it down.

1 comment:

  1. I like both of them, and think you are write about Bronte's meaning.

    ReplyDelete