Monday, May 4, 2009

The Old Curiosity Shop Review~


I just saw this last night and it was not bad, not bad at all. I really liked it, at first i really wanted to see it, but then i read the Plot Again! and the ending was not my liking so i was not really into it, but i saw it and it was good. I can't say i loved all the characters, like Grandfather and Mr.Quilp, but for them they were very well made. And i have to say this, i loved not to like them and i suppose i liked them like that. Quilp was so nasty and the actor did a wonderful job and i loved the acting with everyone. Grandfather was a sweet bloke, but then he has a problem and it is a real problem that many go through, but he can't take the fact that he lead his granddaughter (Nell) to her end. I loved Little Nell, and Kit. And the other characters were good. It was short, But really well compacted.
All in all it was intense, funny, heartwarming, and sad, it was good.
BOstan~

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good, I have not seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was different than the other dickens movies this year, but in the same darkness that he uses. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check it out. I found this great tv show watching site, called Hulu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its for the computer right? I think i heard about it on comercials. I love the comercials, they are funny. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete