Saturday, April 18, 2009

Alice in WonderLand (2010)


(March 5, 2010) Alice in Wonderland based on the novel by Lewis Carroll and is about the adventures of a young girl named Alice, who falls into a magical world full of strange characters and darkness behind every corner. (As i understand everyone knows the story, whether they have read the book, watched the movie or just heard of it this moment.) I believe it will have a different view on things, the same story but a different way to tell it. I have seen the the 1999 version and i grew up watching the 1951 Walt Disney movie so i really am excited to see this one. The Cast i really can't wait to see is Johnny Depp, Stephen Fry, Anne Hathaway, and Helena Bonham Carter, but also the other cast members are defiantly a right match.
Alice in Wonderland was my first and last play i did. I was at least 8 and i had a small role as a ouster. It was fun.





Mia Wasikowska as Alice



Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter





Crispin Glover as The Knave of Hearts





Christopher Lee as The Jabberwock





Anne Hathaway as The White Queen








Helena Bonham Carter as The Red Queen







Matt Lucas as Tweedledee/Tweedledum










Michael Sheen as The White Rabbit









Alan Rickman as The Caterpillar








Very excited-


4 comments:

  1. Ummmmmmm...... How do I say this, I am kind of creped out by stuff like that..... A little. Like I DON'T like clowns, and can NOT watch the old version of Charley and the Chocolate Factory, for I hate, and am totally creped out by the Ompalompas. (Shudder) I know it sounds stupid, but that is kind of my problem. If Johnny Depp is really going to be in it, I will of coarse give it a try, (for his sake, hehehehehehe) but I just hope the newer version, is a little less creepy for me. I am sorry to burst your bubble, but I am a little, (if not a lot) weird about things like this. i can deal with spiders and snakes, and things like that, but when it comes to Clowns and Ompalompas, they totally, give me the creeps, I am not terrified of them, or anything of the sort, they just make me feel uneasy, and as I said before, they give me the creeps. Sorry again, and hope you understand,

    Lain~

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no problem, i understand.

    I loved the ompalompas i just view them as little people, but i can understand your creeped out view of clowns. I don't see how they can be funny, they are creepy.

    But i can't say that the newer version will be less creepy i am going to say that it will be more so. But any ways i totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well, i will probably see it any way, for Johnny. (hehehehehehehehehehehe)

    ReplyDelete